|Summary:||A free, interactive, web-based platform for large-scale data analysis focused on eukaryotic pathogens. Merges the former VectorBase and EuPathDB servers.|
- All VEuPathDB and VectorBase genomes are pre-loaded.
- Pre-configured workflows are available.
- Visualize your results in JBrowse
- Powered by Globus Genomics
- From a May 14th Webiner on Running a Galaxy workflow and integrating data into VEuPathDB: Video, How to set up an account in VEuPathDB Galaxy, RNA sequence data analysis in VEuPathDB Galaxy Part 1 and Part 2
- Pre-configured workflows
- Web form
- EuPathDB: the eukaryotic pathogen genomics database resource, Cristina Aurrecoechea, Ana Barreto, Evelina Y. Basenko, John Brestelli, Brian P. Brunk, Shon Cade, Kathryn Crouch, Ryan Doherty Dave Falke, Steve Fischer, Bindu Gajria, Omar S. Harb, Mark Heiges, Christiane Hertz-Fowler, Sufen Hu, John Iodice Jessica C. Kissinger, Cris Lawrence, Wei Li, Deborah F. Pinney, Jane A. Pulman, David S. Roos, Achchuthan Shanmugasundram Fatima Silva-Franco, Sascha Steinbiss, Christian J. Stoeckert, Jr, Drew Spruill, Haiming Wang, Susanne Warrenfeltz, Jie Zheng. Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 45, Issue D1, 4 January 2017, Pages D581–D591, https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkw1105
- VectorBase: an updated bioinformatics resource for invertebrate vectors and other organisms related with human diseases, Gloria I. Giraldo-Calderón et al., Nucleic Acids Ressearch (2014) doi: 10.1093/nar/gku1117
- EuPathDB tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- VectorBase tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- VEuPathDB tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- VEuPathDB, University of Georgia, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Liverpool.
- VectorBase, The University of Notre Dame, EMBL-EBI, and Imperial College London