Sept 7, 2012 Distribution & News Brief
September 7th 2012
Complete News Brief
- NCBI BLAST+ has moved from the Galaxy distribution to the Galaxy's Main Tool Shed.
- Tool Shed is now running Mercurial version 2.2.3. Many updates and refinements including UI/metadata changes - read the full report!
- Streamline local setup with the Reference Genome rsync Server: same builds and indexes as on the public Galaxy Main instance.
- More updates to Output and Error Handling including updated documentation and enhancements to exit code checks.
- TopHat2 / Bowtie2 latest support includes Tophat2 fusions output, Bowtie2 sorted BAMs, and a new RNA-seq Tutorial.
- Trackster updates include improved support for bigWig / bigBed, new support for bedGraph, and a new search feature for GFF / GTF / BED datasets.
- Plus many other Workflow, API, Source, UI features and a summary of recent Galaxy Update highlights.
new: $ hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist upgrade: $ hg pull -u -r e6444e7a1685
Thanks for using Galaxy!