|Summary:||General purpose genomics analysis, featuring many standard tools plus many additional tools.|
- This server supports a wealth of RNA-Seq tasks, including: quantify gene expression (featureCounts, edgeR, experimental design module) determine and prioritize fusion genes (star-fusion, Fuma, ifuse) determine variants and annotate small variants (BAM to varscan2, Annovar) detect small ncRNA derived RNAs in small RNA-seq alignments (Flaimapper) Generate html user defined workflow (iReport) All tools are also available in the Tool Shed.
- To inquire about this Galaxy server, increasing your disk quotum, or possibilities for collaborative projects, please contact one of our team.
- This Galaxy instance may be used without registration, but guests' histories are deleted nightly. To request an account, please contact the Bioinformatics department.
- FuMa: reporting overlap in RNA-seq detected fusion genes, by Youri Hoogstrate, René Böttcher, Saskia Hiltemann, Peter van der Spek, Guido Jenster and Andrew P Stubbs, Bioinformatics (2015) doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btv721
- ErasmusMC tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library