Dec 20, 2012 Distribution & News Brief
Complete News Brief
- Required Metadata Reset for instances running Tool Shed repositories. Be sure to learn how.
- Simplified tool config: all tools (including tool shed repos) can now have handlers and runners assigned based on their "short id".
- New GFF/GFF3 annotation support for Cuffcompare/merge/diff.
- More Updated tools: TopHat2, Bowtie2.
- Multiple pull-requests contributed by community (thanks!): #83, #85, #90, #91.
- Issue tracking help is now covered in detailed in our new wiki: Using the Galaxy Issue Board
- GCC2013 Training Day Topic Nominations are now open through January 11th
- Plus more Tool Shed updates, Bug Fixes, and improvements to Trackster, UI, Libraries, and Histories.
new: $ hg clone http://www.bx.psu.edu/hg/galaxy galaxy-dist upgrade: $ hg pull -u -r 36ad8aa7b922
Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday,