April 1, 2013 Galaxy Distribution
April 2nd 2013
Due to a security vulnerability, administrators are strongly encouraged to upgrade to the [April 8, 2013 Security Release](/news/2013-04-08-galaxy-security-release/), which is was not included in the original April 1, 2013 distribution.
Complete News Brief
- Job running configuration changes and refactoring of job runner plugins
- Required reset of the metadata on your installed tool shed repositories plus Changes required to your environment if you are hosting a local Tool Shed
- Basic Data Manager Functionality now present
- Tool Shed, Trackster, Cloudman, Workflows, UI, Admin, and new Pull Request updates.
- New bug fixes and improvements.
new: $ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist#stable upgrade: $ hg pull $ hg update security_2013.04.08
Thanks for using Galaxy,