Please join us
Hacktoberfest, the annual drive for global contribution in the growth of open source software has begun. Sign up and make a pull request for documentation, new tools, or contribute to any of the Galaxy github repositories to earn free github and digitalocean swag. Not sure what to contribute? Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- There are projects tagged "hacktoberfest" on the main galaxy repo.
- Contribute a tool from the requested list on the IUC repo.
- Help contribute documentation or a new tutorial as part of the Galaxy Training Network.
- The Bioconda collaboration fest might be over, but new recipes are always welcome on the bioconda recipes repo.
- Get your hands dirty with some DevOps topics, check out Galaxy’s incubator project: CloudVE
See you online,
Alex Ostrovsky and Enis Afgan