GWA and NGS tools and modules for functional annotation of genes and gene products
This is a Domain specific server.
- A "suite of tools that facilitate working with GWA and NGS data" and "offers modules for high level functional annotation of genes and gene products such as gene set prioritization, functional similarity of proteins, or clinical significance of variation data. Each of these tools has been designed to perform a basic task independently."
- Includes "more than thirty modules ready for use by bioinformaticians and biologists working in genomics research."
- "The Galaxy server has been set up to facilitate access to our
Dintortools by biologists with little background in bioinformatics. A second, expert mode of invocation is given by command line access to the tool suite, which can be downloaded"
- Admin and deployment documentation is available.
- In addition to help on each of the Galaxy Tool pages, there is additional help for each Dintor tool here.
- Anyone can create a login. Anonymous use is also supported.
- Dintor: functional annotation of genomic and proteomic data, Christian X. Weichenberger, Hagen Blankenburg, Antonia Palermo, Yuri D’Elia, Eva König, Erik Bernstein and Francisco S. Domingues, BMC Genomics 201516:1081 DOI: 10.1186/s12864-015-2279-5
- Dintor tagged publications in Galaxy Publication library.