|Summary:||Hosts tools/resources developed at the Station Biologique de Roscoff in collaboration with ABiMS.|
- Tools/resources developed at the Station Biologique de Roscoff in collaboration with ABiMS.
- MicRhoDE workflow: places query sequences into MicRhoDE tree (type-1 rhodopsin phylogeny).
- Renkan Blast: blast query sequences on 18S and 28S radiolaria databases (blastn).
- WiseScaffolder: genome scaffolding of pre-assembled contigs using mate-pair data.
- HECTAR: HEterokont subCellular TARgeting is a statistical prediction method designed to assign proteins to five different categories of subcellular targeting: Signal peptides, type II signal anchors, chloroplast transit peptides, mitochondrion transit peptides and proteins which do not possess any N-terminal target peptide.
- For any question or request for tools or account, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can be used anonymously or with an account.