|Summary:||ATAC-seq for biologists with minimal bioinformatics knowledge to analyze chromatin accessibility|
- ATACgraph profiles accessible chromatin regions and provides ATAC-seq-specific information including definitions of nucleosome-free regions (NFRs) and nucleosome-occupied regions. ATACgraph also allows identification of differentially accessible regions between two ATAC-seq datasets.
- Lu, R. J.-H., Liu, Y.-T., Huang, C. W., Yen, M.-R., Lin, C.-Y., & Chen, P.-Y. (2021). ATACgraph: Profiling Genome-Wide Chromatin Accessibility From ATAC-seq. Frontiers in Genetics, 11. doi: 10.3389/fgene.2020.618478
- ATACgraph tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology and Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
- Department of Medicine, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, United States