BioCompute Object Galaxy
|Summary:||BioCompute Objects is a standard for communication of High-throughput Sequencing (HTS) analysis results, data set creation and curation, and bioinformatics verification protocols.|
- BioCompute is the IEEE 2791-2020 standard or bioinformatics pipelines/workflows in the High-Throughput Sequencing (HTS) space and other computational workflows. The BioCompute standard is supported by Google Cloud for workflow sharing and by the FDA Centers, CDER, CBER, and CFSAN, for regulatory submissions on a voluntary submitter basis.
- Extensive documentation
- Chat support is available in the BioCompute Objects Community Gitter channel
- Report issues via GitHub
- Email support is also available.
- Account creation is required. Anyone can create an account.
- Implementation of the IEEE-2791-2020 standard (BioCompute Objects) in Galaxy via workflow invocations, presentation by Hadley King at BCC2020.
- Development of BioCompute Objects for Integration into Galaxy in a Cloud Computing Environment presented by Raja Mazumder, Jonathon Keeney, Hadley King, and Janisha Patel during the Exploring Clouds for Acceleration of Science (E-CAS) panel at the 2020 Internet2 Global Summit.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- The HIVE Lab at George Washington University.
- Internet2 and National Science Foundation (NSF Award #1904444)