|Summary:||The CLIMB project (Cloud Infrastructure for Microbial Bioinformatics) develops and deploys a world leading cyber-infrastructure for microbial bioinformatics; providing free cloud-based compute, storage, and analysis tools for academic microbiologists in the UK.|
- To register for a CLIMB group account, you must:
- Be a UK academic or public sector worker working on microbial genomics
- Run your own research group (i.e. be a principal investigator)
- Have a .ac.uk (or .gov.uk or .nhs.uk email account)
- Agree to our service terms and conditions
- The project is supported by three world class Medical Research Fellows, a comprehensive training program and two newly refurbished Bioinformatics facilities in both Warwick and Swansea.
- The Galaxy component of CLIMB is based on GVL. CloudBridge, and CloudMan infrastructure.
- The CLIMB project is a collaboration between Warwick, Birmingham, Cardiff and Swansea Universities.
- CLIMB is funded by the UK’s Medical Research Council.