GCAC : Galaxy for Compound Activity Classification
|Summary:||GCAC is a web enabled platform for predictive model building using R and caret package for virtual screening.|
- The GCAC is a one stop solution for data generation, data preparation, feature selection, model building, prediction and retrival of potential lead molecules.
- GCAC is available as a public server, a virtual machine, and as a tool suite in the Galaxy Toolshed.
- Can be used anonymously, or with a pre-created, or your own account.
- GCAC: galaxy workflow system for predictive model building for virtual screening, Deepak R. Bharti, Anmol J. Hemrom and Andrew M. Lynn. BMC Bioinformatics 2019 19 (Suppl 13) :550 doi:10.1186/s12859-018-2492-8
- GCAC tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library