|Summary:||GigaGalaxy hosts tools and data analyses from papers published in *GigaScience*.|
- Standard Galaxy tools set plus SOAPdenovo and SOAPsnp for de novo assembly and SNP calling.
- From Peer-Reviewed to Peer-Reproduced in Scholarly Publishing: The Complementary Roles of Data Models and Workflows in Bioinformatics, Alejandra González-Beltrán, Peter Li, Jun Zhao, Maria Susana Avila-Garcia, Marco Roos, Mark Thompson, Eelke van der Horst, Rajaram Kaliyaperumal, Ruibang Luo, Tin-Lap Lee, Tak-wah Lam, Scott C. Edmunds, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Philippe Rocca-Serra. PLOS One, Published: July 8, 2015, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0127612
- GigaGalaxy tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- GigaGalaxy is a collaboration between GigaScience and the CUHK-BGI Innovation Institution of Trans-Omics (CBIIT) at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- GigaScience and GigaGalaxy are funded by BGI and China National Genbank.