Lebanese University Galaxy
|Summary:||Includes the SpCLUST tool set for fast and reliable clustering of potentially divergent biological sequences|
- Also supports the CD-Hit and DNAClust tool sets.
- Can be used anonymously
- SpCLUST project collaborators can request an account
- Account requests are considered for other uses, especially for researchers and academics.
- SpCLUST: Towards a fast and reliable clustering for potentially divergent biological sequences, Johny Matar, Hicham EL. Khoury, Jean-Claude Charr, Christophe Guyeux, Stéphane Chrétien. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2019, 103439, ISSN 0010-4825, doi: 10.1016/j.compbiomed.2019.103439
- Lebanese-University tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library