|Summary:||A platform for Virtual Screening.|
- The LiSIs platform has been developed in the context of the cross-disciplinary GRANATUM project aiming to bridge the gap between biomedical researchers by ensuring their seamless access to the globally available information needed to perform complex experiments and to conduct studies on large-scale datasets.
- Must create a login, but anyone can create a login either on LiSIs or GRANATUM.
- There are storage quotas.
- There will be computational quotas in the near future.
- LiSIs: An Online Scientific Workflow System for Virtual Screening, by Christos C. Kannas, Ioanna Kalvari, George Lambrinidis, Christiana M. Neophytou, Christiana G. Savva, Ioannis Kirmitzoglou, Zinonas Antoniou, Kleo G. Achilleos, David Scherf, Chara A. Pitta, Christos A. Nicolaou, Emanuel Mikros, Vasilis J. Promponas, Clarissa Gerhauser, Rajendra G. Mehta, Andreas I. Constantinou, Constantinos S. Pattichis, Combinatorial chemistry & high throughput screening, Vol. 18, No. 3. (2015), pp. 281-295
- LiSIs tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- EU-funded project GRANATUM under FP7-(ICT-2009.5.3).
- The LiSIs platform is been developed and maintained by e-Health Laboratory.
- The LiSIs platform is hosted at the Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus.