|Summary:||Metaproteomics gateway providing access to documentation and other instructional materials, and an opportunity for hands-on training using example datasets and optimized metaproteomics workflows|
- The main goal of this server is to provide documentation to facilitate training and mastery of these software and workflows.
- Can be accessed anonymously.
- Supports account creation.
- Disseminating Metaproteomic Informatics Capabilities and Knowledge Using the Galaxy-P Framework, Clemens Blank, Caleb Easterly, Bjoern Gruening, James Johnson, Carolin A. Kolmeder, Praveen Kumar, Damon May, Subina Mehta, Bart Mesuere, Zachary Brown, Joshua E. Elias, W. Judson Hervey, Thomas McGowan, Thilo Muth, Brook L. Nunn, Joel Rudney, Alessandro Tanca, Timothy J. Griffin and Pratik D. Jagtap. Proteomes 2018, 6(1), 7; doi:10.3390/proteomes6010007
- Metaproteomics Gateway tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Maintained by @galaxyproteomics