|Public server:||Machine Learning Workbench|
|Summary:||A comprehensive set of data preprocessing, machine learning, deep learning and visualisation tools, consolidated workflows for end-to-end machine learning analysis and training materials to showcase the usage of these tools.|
- The workbench provides you with a Swiss Army knife of scikit-learn, Keras (a deep learning library based on TensorFlow) and various other tools to transform, learn and predict and plot your data.
- The public server is hosted by the UesGalaxy.eu team.
- Storage and computational quotas.
- Gu, Q., Kumar, A., Bray, S., Creason, A., Khanteymoori, A., Jalili, V., Grüning, B., & Goecks, J. (2020). Accessible, Reproducible, and Scalable Machine Learning for Biomedicine. BioRxiv, 2020.06.25.172445. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.25.172445
- ML Workbench tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library