- OSDD Portal
- OSDDlinux LiveGalaxy exposes the tools that are included in OSDDlinux, "a customized linux operating system for drug discovery that integrates open source software, libraries, workflows and web services in linux for creating environment for drug discovery."
- OSDDLinux contains a Galaxy instance with applications for Drug Discovery.
- OSDDlinux LiveGalaxy integrates GPSR1.0, GPSR2.0 along with the webservers and the standalone software supported by OSDDlinux. See the complete list of tools and services included in OSDDlinux LiveGalaxy.
- Web form or Email (osddlinux AT gmail DOT com)
- QSAR-Based Models for Designing Quinazoline/Imidazothiazoles/Pyrazolopyrimidines Based Inhibitors against Wild and Mutant EGFR, Jagat Singh Chauhan, Sandeep Kumar Dhanda, Deepak Singla, Open Source Drug Discovery Consortium, Subhash M. Agarwal, Gajendra P. S. Raghava. PLOS One Published: July 3, 2014 doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0101079
- OSDDlinux tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The Open Source Drug Discovery Project and the OSDD Linux Project under the direction of Dr. GPS Raghava of the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH).