|Summary:||QIIME 2 Galaxy Docker image.|
- Starting with the 2021.4 release of QIIME 2, this Docker image is automatically updated as QIIME 2 is updated. This container is maintained by the QIIME 2 team.
- QIIME 2 is a next-generation microbiome bioinformatics platform that is extensible, free, and open source.
- QIIME 2 has extensive documentation, an online and free workshop, and a support forum.
- There is also a video describing how to launch the QIIME 2 Galaxy Docker image (on Windows!).
- Bolyen, E., Rideout, J.R., Dillon, M.R. et al. Reproducible, interactive, scalable and extensible microbiome data science using QIIME 2. Nature Biotechnology 37, 852–857 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41587-019-0209-9
- The QIIME 2 Project