|Summary:||A central, joint & free Galaxy instance for Norway-based researchers and their collaborators, with ~2000 bioinformatics tools, 200GB short-term storage and project storage on nels.bioinfo.no.|
- Life Science researchers from Norwegian academic institutions can log in with their FEIDE accounts (federation of home institution credentials). Other research collaborators can apply for a NeLS account.
- UseGalaxy.no has 200GB of temporary storage available per user. Bulk volumes of data are managed through the NeLS centralized storage and the Norwegian national storage services.
- Tekle, K. M., Gundersen, S., Klepper, K., Bongo, L. A., Raknes, I. A., Li, X., Zhang, W., Andreetta, C., Mulugeta, T. D., Kalaš, M., Rye, M. B., Hjerde, E., Antony Samy, J. K., Fornous, G., Azab, A., Våge, D. I., Hovig, E., Willassen, N. P., Drabløs, F., … Jonassen, I. (2018). Norwegian e-Infrastructure for Life Sciences (NeLS). F1000Research, 7, 968. doi:10.12688/f1000research.15119.1
- NeLS tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- University of Oslo
- University of Bergen
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Elixir Norway
- The Research Council of Norway