Conference attendees 18 years or older, and their guests. See requirements for guests.
For international visitors requiring a visa to enter the United States, we strongly recommend
- You start the visa application process immediately.
- You avoid non-refundable purchases including flights, accommodation and registration until after obtaining your visa.
Send your request to vasilevs [at] ohsu.edu and include your
- full (given/legal) name (as it appears in your passport),
- institution/company name and address,
- date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD),
- passport number, and
- country of issuance,
- registration confirmation number
- title of your abstract submission
In addition, a letter verifying your student status or employment status may be required to obtain a visa to enter the US. Please see this template for an example.
Note, the GCCBOSC 2018 organizers are not experts on US immigration and cannot offer any advice.
Full refunds are available up to 30 days before the conference starts on June 25.
See the childcare page for details.
The Reed Summer Conference Handbook answers many questions about the venue.
If you still have questions, please contact the organizers.