Check out the news in the EOSC-Life external newsletter!
You will find...
- training projects that were awarded within the First Training Open Call (Open Life Science, climate training with FATES),
- CellProfiler tools integrated into Galaxy,
- 'Drug Design and Screening against SARS-CoV-2 Mpro' using Galaxy,
- the latest Galaxy workflows in COVID-19 research,
- the ChemicalToolbox paper by Simon Bray and others,
- the Pulsar Network as a distributed job execution system,
- preprints about teaching practices during lock-down using Galaxy,
- preprint about Training Infrastructure as a Service,
- Galaxy Paper Cuts Day,
- training 'Online Galaxy Training on Functionally Assembled Terrestrial Ecosystem Simulator (FATES)' next week,
- ... and many more!