|Summary:||Taxonomic studies of environmental microbial communities|
- BioMaS (Bioinformatic analysis of Metagenomic AmpliconS) supports taxonomic studies of environmental microbial communities, "comprehensive of all the fundamental steps, from raw sequence data upload and cleaning to final taxonomic identification, that are absolutely required in an appropriately designed Meta-barcoding HTS-based experiment."
- Please email questions and suggestions to [Bruno Fosso](mailto:bruno DOT fosso AT gmail.com) and/or to [Giacinto Donvito](mailto:giacinto DOT donvito AT ba.infn.it).
- Requires an account. Interested users may ask for the creation of a BioMaS account sending a request to email@example.com.
- BioMaS: a modular pipeline for Bioinformatic analysis of Metagenomic AmpliconS by Bruno Fosso, Monica Santamaria, Marinella Marzano, Daniel Alonso-Alemany, Gabriel Valiente, Giacinto Donvito, Alfonso Monaco, Pasquale Notarangelo and Graziano Pesole, BMC Bioinformatics 2015, 16:203 doi:10.1186/s12859-015-0595-z
- BioMaS tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library