|Summary:||A Galaxy framework for exploring unmapped RNA-Seq data|
- CAFU is a Galaxy-based bioinformatics framework for comprehensive assembly and functional annotation of unmapped RNA-seq data from single- and mixed-species samples which integrates plenty of existing NGS analytical tools and our developed programs, and features an easy-to-use interface to manage, manipulate and most importantly, explore large-scale unmapped reads.
- For comments/suggestions/error reports, please contact Siyuan Chen (email@example.com) or Jingjing Zhai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tutorials, including a User Manual
- Test datasets referred in the tutorials
- CAFU: A Galaxy framework for exploring unmapped RNA-Seq data, Siyuan Chen, Chengzhi Ren, Jingjing Zhai, Jiantao Yu, Xuyang Zhao, Zelong Li, Ting Zhang, Wenlong Ma, Zhaoxue Han, Chuang Ma. Briefings in Bioinformatics, doi:10.1093/bib/bbz018.
- CAFU tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- CAFU is developed and maintained by the lab of Prof. Chuang Ma at the Center of Bioinformatics, College of Life Sciences, Northwest A&F University.