|Public server:||MitoLink Server|
|Virtual Machine:||MitoLink Virtual Machine|
|Summary:||MitoLink is an integrated workflow system to facilitate understanding of genotype-phenotype correlations in cases of mitochondrial dysfunction.|
Provides a complete pipeline based system to analyse and visualize the role of SNPs in Mitochondrial Diseases.
- It also provides an in-house mitochondrial protein repository which allows to elucidate the role of the both mitochondrial and nuclear genome in mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Integrated data from the GenomeAsia Pilot Project, gnomAD, DisGenNET and ClinVar to understand impact of genomic variation through gene-disease networks.
Anyone can create an account. MitoLink can also be accessed anonymously.
- There are no quotas on the VM version.
Kumar, R., K Rajput, N., Jolly, B., Narwade, A., & Bhardwaj, A. (2021). MitoLink: A Generic Integrated Web-based Workflow System to Evaluate Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in Human Mitochondrial Diseases: Observations from The GenomeAsia Pilot Project. Mitochondrion. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mito.2021.09.005
- MitoLink tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
Early Career Research Award - SERB and CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology
- CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR), CSIR Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB), CSIR-Open Source Drug Discovery Consortium