|Summary:||Graph-based clustering and characterization of repetitive sequences, and detection of transposable element protein coding domains.|
- Utilities for Graph-based clustering and characterization of repetitive sequences in next-generation sequencing data and tools for the detection of transposable element protein coding domains
- There is an annual RepeatExplorer workshop.
- Registration is required. Anyone can register.
- Disk space is limited to 200MB for unregistered users. Registered users are free to use up to 50GB.
- RepeatExplorer: a Galaxy-based web server for genome-wide characterization of eukaryotic repetitive elements from next-generation sequence reads, Petr Novák, Pavel Neumann, Jiří Pech, Jaroslav Steinhaisl, Jiří Macas, Bioinformatics, Volume 29, Issue 6, 15 March 2013, Pages 792–793, doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btt054
- Publication list at RepeatExplorer.org
- RepeatExplorer tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library