|Summary:||more than 50 bioinformatics tools dedicated to different research areas of RNA biology, including RNA structure analysis, RNA alignment, RNA annotation, RNA-protein interaction, ribosome profiling, RNA-Seq analysis, and RNA target prediction.|
- A comprehensive set of analysis tools and consolidated workflows.
- Installation and usage instructions, and a comprehensive tool list.
- Video: Installing RNA Workbench with Kitematic
- The RNA workbench: best practices for RNA and high-throughput sequencing bioinformatics in Galaxy, Björn A. Grüning, Jörg Fallmann, Dilmurat Yusuf, Sebastian Will, Anika Erxleben, Florian Eggenhofer, Torsten Houwaart, Bérénice Batut, Pavankumar Videm, Andrea Bagnacani, Markus Wolfien, Steffen C. Lott, Youri Hoogstrate, Wolfgang R. Hess, Olaf Wolkenhauer, Steve Hoffmann, Altuna Akalin, Uwe Ohler, Peter F. Stadler, Rolf Backofen. Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 45, Issue W1, 3 July 2017, Pages W560–W566, doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx409
- RNA Workbench tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The workbench is developed by the RNA Bioinformatics Center (RBC). This center is one of the eight service units of the German Network for Bioinformatics Infrastructure, running the German ELIXIR Node.