|Summary:||Synthetic biology and metabolic engineering|
- Provides a suite of interoperable and standardized tools for designing pathways from the design specification (choice of the compound, strain) to the DNA parts to be assembled.
- SMBL is used for strain and pathway info, and SBOL is used for genetic layouts.
- There is also a QuickStart Creating and Sharing Workflows video tutorial using retrosynthesis as an example.
- Workflows for retrosynthesis, pathway analysis and ranking, and genetic design are available. Video tutorials (and backing datasets) are available for all of these.
- Email support
- You need to create an account. Anyone can create an account.
- Lac, M. du, Duigou, T., Herisson, J., Carbonell, P., Swainston, N., Zulkower, V., Shah, F., Faure, L., Mahdy, M., Soudier, P., & Faulon, J.-L. (2020). Galaxy-SynBioCAD: Synthetic Biology Design Automation tools in Galaxy workflows. BioRxiv, 2020.06.14.145730. DOI: 10.1101/2020.06.14.145730
- Faulon, JL, du Lac, M, Duigou, T., Carbonell, P., Herisson, J. Design Automation Workflows for Synthetic Biology and Metabolic Engineering: The Galaxy SynBioCAD portal (Video), of 12th IWBDA-2020, 25-26, 2020.
- SynBioCAD tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library