- Date: March 04-08th, 2024
- Format: on-site
- Location: Werthmannstrasse 4, 79104 Freiburg
- Time: 9am-5pm CEST
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Anika Erxleben (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Target Audience: Scientist with no or little Galaxy experience who want to analyse sequencing data.
- To get introduced to Galaxy as data analysis platform and the GTN training material
- To learn how to use use tools and databases in Galaxy
- To be able to run different tools and workflows
Training material: For the hands-on course, we will use the training material from the Galaxy Training Network.
Preliminary schedule (can be adjusted to the demand of the participants)
|March 04th||9:00am||4pm||Welcome - Galaxy introduction - Quality control|
|March 07th||9:00am||5pm||Variant Calling/Exome Seqencing|
|March 08th||9:00am||4pm||Metagenomics/ Foodborne|
- Apply via Email to Anika Erxleben (email@example.com)