August 2013 Galaxy Update
The August 2013 Galaxy Update is now available.
- GCC2013 Report: Meeting summaries, and links to videos, talks, posters, and Training Day materials.
- Two new public servers
- 47 new papers
- SlipStream: Galaxy is now available as an appliance
- There's a new Galaxy-Ptotoemics mailing list
- Open Positions at eight different organizations
- Galaxy @ ISMB: links to slides and posters
- Other Upcoming Events including training in California, Sydney, Italy, Toulouse, and Boston.
- New CloudMan Release
- Tool Shed Contributions
- Other News
If you have anything you would like to see in the next Galaxy Update, please let us know.
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team