Galaxy User Conference: second and last day
The Galaxy User Conference in Freiburg just ended!
After a nice dinner at Martin's Bräu, the second (and last) day started. We had 13 talks, ranging from Beer and Proteomics to Imaging:
- "The Beerome – Science for the Mind and the Stomach" by Teresa Müller (Freiburg, DE)
- "Gene discovery with KnetMiner" by Ajit Singh (Hertfordshire, UK)
- "Fruit Fly reproduction" by Ihor Yurkevych (Ivano-Frankivsk, UA)
- "Proteomic analyses of mass spectrometry data using OpenMS in Galaxy" by Matthias Fahrner (Freiburg, DE)
- "Quality control and analysis of large scale MALDI imaging data of peptides from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues within the Galaxy environment" by Melanie Föll (Freiburg, DE)
- "Galaxy for microscopy image analysis workflows and systematic phenotyping" by Thomas Wollmann (Heidelberg, DE)
- "RNA Workbench" by F. Eggenhofer – Freiburg, DE
- "Integrated analysis of miRNA-mRNA regulatory networks in chordoma tumors using Galaxy" by Beata Scholz (Debrecen, HU)
- "Extracting biological sense from RNA-seq time series in dynamic biological systems" by Daria Onichtchouk (Freiburg, DE)
- "Microbiota analysis using Galaxy" by Saskia Hiltemann (Rotterdam, NE)
- "Galaxy Australia/USA communities" by Simon Gladman (Melbourne, AU) and Anton Nekrutenko (PSU, USA)
- "The Galaxy Training Network" by Bérénice Batut (Freiburg, DE)
We are discussing with the different speakers and we hope to add links to the slides soon. We will keep in touch!
Thanks a lot to all the speakers and participant! See you all in Freiburg in 2019 for GCC!