Galactic News! Feb. 2015 Edition
February brings lots of Galaxy related news, including events news:
- GCC2015 Training Day Topic Voting Closes TODAY! Vote NOW
- GCC2015 Early Registration opens in February
- Please welcome GenomeWeb and Globus Genomics as GCC returning sponsors, and The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC) as a first time sponsor.
- And we are still seeking additional sponsors
- 19 February GalaxyAdmins Meetup
- Baltimore Area Galaxy Meetup Success - and more to come
New Releases and ToolShed Contributions:
- New Galaxy Distribution fixes security flaws and adds IPython integration
- Planemo 0.2.0 released
- Over 30 new and updated ToolShed repositories from 13 contributors
and Community News too:
- 55 new papers, including 4 highlighted papers, referencing, using, extending, and implementing Galaxy.
- Job openings at 9 organizations
- Three new public servers
- Ruđer Bošković Institute joins GTN
- And, other news as well.
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team