August 2015 Galactic News
The August Galactic News is out. It's been a busy two months for the community. The News includes items on:
News of the, well, new:
- 143 new papers, including 16 highlighted papers (this is what happens when you skip a month)
- NGS 101 Tutorial Videos are Now Online
- Genomic Data Science with Galaxy Launched on Coursera
- Who's Hiring
- 5 new public Galaxy servers (did I mention that we skipped a month?)
- Community Committers!
- 3 new Community Log Board entries, and 2 new teaching resources
- New Releases of BioBlend and Planemo
- 76 Tool Shed updates and additions from 20+ contributors
- And, of course other news as well.
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team