March 2016 Galactic News
The March 2016 Galactic News is hot off the presses:
- Oral presentation abstracts due March 20. If you are doing work in data-intensive biology then you are strongly encourage to present your work at the conference. Oral presentations, poster presentations, and the new Visualization Showcase & Software Demos are all opportunities to share your work.
- Register early and save up to 40% off regular registration costs. Early bird prices start at less than $45 / day for post-docs and students.
- Apply for a GCC2016 Scholarship. Applications from international applicants are due March 20.
- The 2016 GMOD Meeting will be held immediately following GCC2016, also at Indiana University.
- And, we have a returning sponsor: Please welcome BioTeam to GCC2016.
- March 7-8: Online IUC Contribution Fest - RADSeq Tools and Workflows
- Galaxy in Google Summer of Code
- Twelve other upcoming events
- 54 new publications, including 4 highlighted pubs
- New jobs
- New releases, including the new CloudBridge and two important security announcements
- Three new Galaxy servers
- New ToolShed Contributions
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team