Galactic News! April Edition
The April Galaxy News brings more than the usual amount of News of the Galaxy.
First, there are a plethora of events coming up around the world:
- Oral abstracts due April 8
- Scholarship applications due May 1
- Register now and save big
- Please welcome the the Indiana Health Industry Forum (IHIF) as a GCC2016 Sponsor
Two events sponsored by ELIXIR (and others) are coming up, both prominently featuring Galaxy:
- Galaxy DevOps Workshop, 6-7 April, Heidelberg, Germany. And there is still space.
- Hackathon: Tools, Workflows and Workbenches, 18-20 May, Paris, France
- There is also a report from the RADSeq Tools and Workflows Hackathon held in March.
- Plus 12 additional events on three continents over the next three months.
And a lot of new
- Papers (86 of them, 6 highlighted)
- Open positions (10 of them)
- Halogen Bonding Galaxy server
- Galaxy Community Hub entries (4 of them)
- Releases (Planemo and CloudMan)
- ToolShed Contributions
And some other news too.
Dave Clements and the Galaxy Team