The February 2016 Galactic News is hot off the presses. Here are some highlights:
GCC2016 early registration and abstract submission are now open.
- Register early and save up to 40% off regular registration costs. Early bird prices start at less than $45 / day for post-docs and students.
- Abstract submission is open as well. If you are doing work in data-intensive biology then you are strongly encourage to present your work at the conference. Oral presentations, poster presentations, and the new Visualization Showcase & Software Demos are all opportunities to share your work.
- And, we have two new sponsors: Please welcome Lenovo and Globus Genomics to GCC2016.
And lots of new, new, new, new:
- New Tutorials ... and Interactive Tours!
- 156 new publications, including 8 highlighted pubs
- New jobs
- New releases
- New Galaxy servers
- New ToolShed Contributions
And other cool bits too: