A total of 35 projects have been accepted to participate this year in the BioHackathon-Europe 2022, 9 of them involving Galaxy:
- Project 6: Building a robust and reproducible assembly and annotation pipeline for non-model eukaryote genomes
- Project 10: Enhance RDM in Galaxy and DSW by utilising RO-Crates
- Project 12: Empowering the community with notebooks for bespoke microbiome analyses
- Project 13: Exploring the landscape of the genomic wastewater surveillance ecosystem: a roadmap towards standardisation
- Project 16: Make your own or favourite software available on your cluster with EasyBuild/EESSI
- Project 25: Scientific and technical enhancement of bioinformatics software metadata using the Tools Ecosystem open infrastructure
- Project 28: Support for the Common Workflow Language standard version 1.2 in Galaxy
- Project 29: Supporting federated secure workflows and analysis using WfExS-backend
- Project 30: The ELIXIR::GA4GH Cloud - Admin and User Engagement
Join us to learn from and work with experts of the Open Source Life Science community, and discuss plans for the ELIXIR Galaxy community and enjoy the great food and venue.
Interested? Registration is available on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is free, but space is limited. Register now.