Workshop on High-Throughput Data Analysis with Galaxy
This course introduces scientists to the data analysis platform Galaxy. The course is a beginner course; there is no requirement of any programming skills.
- Date: July 17-21th, 2023
- Format: on-site
- Location: Institute of Biology II/III, Schaenzlestr.1, 79104 Freiburg
- Time: 9am-5pm CEST
- Cost: Free
- Contact: Anika Erxleben (email@example.com)
Target Audience: Scientist with no or little Galaxy experience who want to analyse sequencing data.
- To get introduced to Galaxy as data analysis platform and the GTN training material
- To learn how to use use tools and databases in Galaxy
- To be able to run different tools and workflows
Training material: For the hands-on course, we will use the training material from the Galaxy Training Network.
|July 17th||9:00am||4pm||Welcome - Galaxy introduction - Quality control||Anika Erxleben, Teresa Müller|
|July 18th||9:00am||5pm||ChIP-Sequencing||Cristóbal Gallardo|
|July 19th||9:00am||5pm||RNA-Sequencing||Teresa Müller, Pavankumar Videm|
|July 20th||9:00am||5pm||Variant Calling/Exome Seqencing||Wolfgang Maier|
|July 21th||9:00am||4pm||Metagenomics/ Foodborne||Engy Nasr, Paul Zierep|
- Registration is closed