We received feedback from 73 participants.
Would you recommend future Galaxy meetings to others?**
|Yes, but ...||1||1%||The one response was "there was a bit too much info from the field, and not enough from the core development team."|
How useful was the meeting?
|1||Below Average||1||1%||This might have been a misclick. The same person indicated above average organization and "Exceeded my expectations" for the meeting. No criticism was provided.|
|0||Not at all||0||0%|
Average weighted score: 3.14 out of 4 (just above "Above Average")
Was the meeting well run and organized?
|0||Not at all||0||0%|
Average weighted score: 3.32 out of 4 (just above "Above Average")
Did the meeting meet your expectations?
Average weighted score: 1.52 out of 2 (halfway between "Met" and "Exceeded")
And a sampling of other comments in the feedback:
- I'm looking at setting up a new Galaxy instance for my research organisation and this conference answered all my questions and more about how best to go about this.
- Really nice conference, nice people
- It was awesome to meet the actual team behind all this and approach them directly with questions.
- One big realization was the fact that we're all having the same issues on the biomedical field, it's good to share those insights.
- I think the format was perfect. A good series of talks, lighting talks, and some nice discussion in the break out group.
- The meeting was well orginized!
- Just keeping on doing what you just did!
- It was just awesome :) Keep the great work guys !
- Thanks for all the good work, both the conference organization and galaxy itself! Keep on.
- The organisation was excellent!
- Conference was very well organization. Its amazing to see participation from so many organizations.
- Fantastic venue, relaxed atmosphere, fantastic organisation and great to interact with the community as a whole.
- I also found that the frequent opportunities to interact with other Galaxy users and developers very useful, and which was helped by having everything on the single site.
- The relaxed atmosphere encouraged interaction and discussion.
- The community aspect was most useful; the chance to talk to the devs and to other people in a similar situation to our institution.
- Good sense of community and the desire to help each other out.
And my two favorites:
- Graag gedaan!
- Avoid volcanic eruptions