Galaxy Issue Reporting and Feature Requests
Galaxy uses GitHub issues for tracking down bugs and feature requests. Please make sure you search the list for duplicates before creating a new issue.
Serious security problems should not be reported via GitHub - please responsibly disclose these as explained in this document.
Usage problems reporting
Please report problems with tools and general usage to the biostar support forum.
- If you can reproduce on Main, you may be asked to send in a tool error report or share a history link. Use Options/Share or Publish, generate the link, and email it directly back off-list at bug mailing list. Note the problem dataset #'s.
- If data is involved, leave all of the related datasets in the analysis thread leading up to the bug in your history undeleted until we have responded to you.
Please create a GitHub issue and make sure to include:
- Where you are using Galaxy (Main, local, or cloud instance).
- Bug reports from Test are generally not sent
- Galaxy version (usually can be obtained at https://galaxy.example/api/version)
- The date/time the bug was detected
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue
- What troubleshooting steps (if any) you have tested out