Experienced Galaxy user / programmer / administrator for consulting work
Sarepta Therapeutics is looking for you
Sarepta Therapeutics is looking for an experienced Galaxy user/programmer/administrative user to set up a pipeline either on local server or Cloud environment. This will be a consulting type of work, applying
- QC reads and trim adapter and low quality reads
- Create QC report using MultiQC tool
- Map and align the reads to reference genome (in our case plasmid reference sequence)
- Create report and summary of how well the reads mapped to reference genome
- Use variant calling tools to detect any variant (SNP, in/dels etc.) and determine their frequencies
- Add new or update existing tools used in workflow .
- Blast the reads unmapped to reference genome to either custom database or know databases to characterize the unmapped reads.
Interested? Please give Mehmet Karaca a shout.