We are pleased to announce that you can now learn about new features the 20.09 Galaxy release in a short video by Gareth Price of Galaxy Australia.
A few release highlights are:
Those highlights include
- The Galaxy Training Network tutorials can now be accessed from within Galaxy and vice versa/
- Galaxy administrators can now configure different sources from which users may upload files. These include global or user-specific WebDAV servers, dropbox accounts as well as FTP and regular filesystem locations. Developers can add new types of sources by adding PyFileSystem2 compatible plugins.
- Datasets can now be uploaded directly from Tool Forms.
- Workflow import from GA4GH TRS servers such as Dockstore and WorkflowHub.
- Simplified workflow submission form
- Accelerated (100x) batch job creation and workflow step scheduling
Thanks for using Galaxy!