Note: Galaxy's support forum has now moved to help.galaxyproject.org.
We want to create a space where researchers using Galaxy can come together and share both scientific advice and practical tool help. Whether on usegalaxy.org, a CloudMan instance, or any other Galaxy (public or local), if you have something to say about Using Galaxy, this is the place to do it!
Current integration with usegalaxy.org
- We imported the whole history of the
email@example.com list into Galaxy Biostar. Your prior posts are automatically claimed when you login!
- If you access Galaxy Biostar from http://usegalaxy.org (Menu: Help → Galaxy Biostar) you will be automatically logged in. A Galaxy Biostar account will be created for you if it did not previously exist. To obtain this account’s password please use the password reset feature of Galaxy Biostar.
- When you have a question, search Galaxy Biostar directly from any Galaxy tool page.
Read more about how to get started on the Biostar wiki page.
- Galaxy Biostar is available at biostar.usegalaxy.org and will be our primary avenue for support
- The firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list will continue to be supported during the transition but starting now please use the Galaxy Biostar forum to ask all questions about using Galaxy.
- Please do not double post to both Galaxy Biostar and email@example.com
- Send us feedback in this Biostar post to tell us what you think. We care!
- Notice will be given when the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list is retired.
- Archives of email@example.com will remain accessible.
We hope you will like the change and look forward to any feedback you may have.
Thank you for using Galaxy!