|Summary:||Run Galaxy inside the secure AnVIL environment on Google Cloud Platform.|
- AnVIL moves Galaxy analysis to the cloud and provides integrated access to the large biological data sets there.
- AnVIL is a FISMA-Moderate environment where researchers can perform analysis on personally identifiable data.
- Each researcher (or group) launches their own instance of Galaxy running within the AnVIL framework, and on Google Cloud Platform.
- AnVIL brings together Terra, Gen3, Dockstore, Galaxy, Bioconductor, and Jupyter into one integrated analysis platform.
- What is AnVIL?
- Getting Started with AnVIL
- Getting Started with Galaxy (in AnVIL)
- Video: Galaxy on AnVIL Walkthrough
- AnVIL is classified as both an academic cloud and a commercial cloud platform. It is definitely a research cloud platform (funded by NHGRI), but it is built on a commercial cloud platform and is a pay-per-use platform.
- NHGRI supports AnVIL through cooperative agreement awards to the Broad Institute (#5U24HG010262) and Johns Hopkins University (#5U24HG010263).