|Summary:||The CLIP-Explorer is a webserver to process, analyse and visualise CLIP-Seq data.|
- The public server is hosted by the UseGalaxy.eu team.
- Registered users' data (i.e. datasets, histories) will be available as long as they are not deleted by the user. Once marked as deleted the datasets will be permanently removed within 14 days. If the user purges the dataset in the Galaxy, it will be removed immediately, permanently. An extended quota can be requested for a limited time period in special cases.
- Unregistered users' data will only be accessible during one browser session, using a cookie to identify your data. This cookie is not used for any other purposes (e.g. tracking or analytics.) If UseGalaxy.eu service is not accessed for 90 days, those datasets will be permanently deleted.
- Heyl, F., Maticzka, D., Uhl, M., Backofen, R., Galaxy CLIP-Explorer: a web server for CLIP-Seq data analysis, GigaScience, Volume 9, Issue 11, November 2020, giaa108, https://doi.org/10.1093/gigascience/giaa108
- CLIP-Explorer tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- The server is part of the European Galaxy server and is maintained by the RNA Bioinformatics Center (RBC) as part of de.NBI and ELIXIR.