|Summary:||Globus Genomics provides hardened high-performance Galaxy servers running with Globus on AWS.|
- Data transfer, sharing, and management is powered by Globus.
- Computation is built on Amazon Web Services.
- Globus Genomics offers service level agreements.
- Globus World annual conference.
- Globus Genomics uses a use-based model to determine charging.
- The Globus Galaxies platform: delivering science gateways as a service, Ravi Madduri, Kyle Chard, Ryan Chard, Lukasz Lacinski, Alex Rodriguez, Dinanath Sulakhe, David Kelly, Utpal Dave, Ian Foster. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 29 April 2015 doi: /10.1002/cpe.3486
- Experiences in building a next-generation sequencing analysis service using galaxy, globus online and Amazon web service, Ravi K. Madduri, Paul Dave, Dinanath Sulakhe, Lukasz Lacinski, Bo Liu, Ian T. Foster. XSEDE '13 Proceedings of the Conference on Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment: Gateway to Discovery, doi: 10.1145/2484762.2484827
- Globus Genomics tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- Globus Genomics has been developed at the Computation Institute (CI). The CI is a joint institute between the University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory.