|Summary:||GrAPPA is a web-based interface constructed on the Galaxy framework for graph theoretical tools. It contains novel combinatorial methods integrated into a complete microarray analysis toolchain, from uploading raw high-throughput data to visualization of results.|
- Efforts to increase GrAPPA’s functionality are underway. Features now being incorporated include a larger repertoire of pre-processing options, including Gaussian graphical models and an expanded set of correlation metrics such as mutual information; more powerful post-processing capabilities, for example, software tools for Bayesian analysis; and links to related web-centric resources, e.g. GeneWeaver, so that users can seamlessly transfer data and results
- Email Support
- Suggestions and feedback from the user community are encouraged.
- You have to verify your email account before running jobs.
- Quota: 5GB. To have more space, please contact email@example.com
- Data will be kept 60 days after deletion from history or library.
- FTP is not activated in this instance.