|Summary:||NGS data analysis focusing on microRNAs and their sequence variants—isomiRs.|
miRGalaxy provides a modular workflow for miR/isomiR analysis to further expand the possibilities of detailed isomiR identification, classification, and expression assessment
- The miRGalaxy tool suite is composed of three main tools—ArmDB, IsoRead, and miRViz.
- Galaxy instances launched with this image will have on-demand access to approximately 3TB of reference genomes and indexes. These are the same reference data available on the main Galaxy server. This is achieved by connecting to Galaxy's CernVM filesystem (CVMFS).
- Predifined miRGalaxy workflow
- Issue reporting
Glogovitis, I., Yahubyan, G., Würdinger, T., Koppers-Lalic, D., & Baev, V. (2021). miRGalaxy: Galaxy-Based Framework for Interactive Analysis of microRNA and isomiR Sequencing Data. Cancers, 13(22), 5663. doi: 10.3390/cancers13225663
- miRGalaxy tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Cancer Center Amsterdam, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands