|Summary:||Integrated workflow tool for mapping of massive peptide repertoires on whole proteomes and delivering streamlined, systems-level biological interpretation.|
- PepSimili provides a systems-level interpretation of the mechanisms impacted by the cumulative effect of multiple mimicking peptides on protein networks. It shortlists and ranks candidate target proteins derived from Phage Display experiments, according to their functional impact.
- Email support: avek @ me . com
- You need an account to run analyses. Anyone can create an account.
- A Computational Pipeline for the Extraction of Actionable Biological Information From NGS-Phage Display Experiments, by Vekris Antonios, Pilalis Eleftherios, Chatziioannou Aristotelis, Petry Klaus G. Frontiers in Physiology, 24 September 2019
- PepSimili tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- INSERM, Bordeaux, France
- Metabolic Engineering and Bioinformatics Program, Institute of Chemical Biology, National Hellenic Research Foundation, Athens, Greece
- eNIOS Applications P.C., Athens, Greece