|Summary:||Tools for designing single-nucleotide polymorphism assays, analyzing genome-wide association studies, population diversity, rice−bacterial pathogen diagnostics, and a suite of published genomic prediction methods.|
- Has shared datasets that include high-density genotypes from the 3,000 Rice Genomes project and sequences with corresponding annotations from 9 published rice genomes.
- Rice Galaxy is a freely available resource that empowers the plant research community to perform state-of-the-art analyses and utilize publicly available big datasets for both fundamental and applied science.
- Rice Galaxy: an open resource for plant science, Venice Juanillas, Alexis Dereeper, Nicolas Beaume. Gaetan Droc, Joshua Dizon, John Robert Mendoza, Jon Peter Perdon, Locedie Mansueto, Lindsay Triplett, Jillian Lang, Gabriel Zhou, Kunalan Ratharanjan, Beth Plale, Jason Haga, Jan E Leach, Manuel Ruiz, Michael Thomson, Nickolai Alexandrov, Pierre Larmande, Tobias Kretzschmar, Ramil P Mauleon. GigaScience, Volume 8, Issue 5, May 2019, giz028, doi: 10.1093/gigascience/giz028
- RiceGalaxy tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD), CIRAD, Advanced Science and Technology Institute